Because we received a lot from this society since our childhood, let us give back to this Society as much as possible, through the following 7 Avenues of Services by SASAP (Self Awareness & Social Awareness Projects)
1) Emergency Vijaya Hospitals(E.V.H.) started in the year 1983 in Patamata, Vijayawada, A.P., India., by Dr. M.V. Rao. A 50 bedded Multi specialty Hospital, with all facilities under one roof, serving all classes of the society, mainly serving the poor and the middle class. MOREàwww.emergencyvijayahospitals.com
2) EVHAPS(Emergency Vijaya Hospitals Health & Personality Development Society) Conducting free Seminars on Health, Personality Development and other Social Awareness Programs every Thursday at 7 PM in Vijaya Hospitals Premises at Patamata, Vijayawada, A.P., India., to educate the General public. Eminent speakers from all fields participate as the resource persons.
3) MOP (Mission Oriented Personality Development Course): Teaches personality Development Courses in Schools, Colleges, Clubs and Organizations.
4) WAP (Walkers Association of Patamata): Started on June 27, 2002 with 50 members, growing Stronger with fitness walking, games and sports, to bring awareness in the people regarding the importance of Exercise and diet in longevity and quality of life. Now the membership went up to 300.
5) SMRUTI ( Satyam Memorial Rural & Urban Development Trust - International) Started in the name of Dr.M.V. Rao’s father, Late Sri Satyanarayna - Conducts free medical camps and adopts villages and Slum areas for integrated development.
6) HELP (Health & Educational Aid Lending Programme) Selects the needy poor for health and educational aid, and also gives financial help for the deserving poor. Selects merit students in Government schools to give scholarships.
7) SPUR (Sanitation Promotion Organization for Urban & Rural masses) Established in the year 1988, in 100 ft Road, Auto Nagar, Vijayawada, A.P., India., Serves the needs of the poor in Sanitation by constructing the SULABH COMPLEXES at various places and providing Jobs for the Un-employed Youth.